I
Quit My Job
This
is my sad story. The unforgetable experience of my life. This story has
happened for more over than 1,5 years ago. For 2 years, i have worked in an
automotive company with a status as an contracted employee. Back then i hoped
to become an employee without a contract. But i couldn't do that, all what i
have hoped before has gone. All the work that i had given to them wasn't enough
for me to become an employee. and even more so i had to part with my teacher,
trainer and all of my friends on that company.
Not
being able to help lighten my family economic burden was a huge slap for me. But
i was very lucky to have a very good parents, they kept giving me a support so
i didn't become desperate. They told me that you can find job anywhere not just
on that company. After that my mother told me to enter college so i could
become better employer.
Ever
since i went to college i have discover many things. I met new friends with the
same personality with the friends i met on that company, so i could adjust so
quickly in my college environment. I hoped to become a better person. And i
would be able to pursue even higher dream.
My
Dream In The Future :
1. I'd
be able graduated from college on time and be able to hold the title of S1.
2. I
will be successful in this world and the hereafter.
3. I'll
have a beautiful wife and become an understanding husband.
4. I
will travel around the world.
5. I
would be useful for the country
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar