Sabtu, 18 Juni 2016

Task 2 Business English #

CURRICULUM VITAE





Personal Information :
Name               : Wisnu Rahardian Pratama
Address           : Kp.Babakan, Jl.Bungur RT 006 / RW 002 No.72, Sukatani, Tapos, Depok 16954,  Indonesia
Telephone        : +6289635692999
E-mail              : wisnurahardian94@gmail.com
Date of Birth    : 1 September 1994
Nationality       : Indonesia
Sex                   : Male
Marital Status  : Single
Academic Qualification :
·        Computer Engineering Department from Gunadarma University (2014 – now)
·         GPA (Grade Point Average) : 3,56
·         Best Subject : Algorithm and Programming
Work Experience :
·     Operator Painting in PT. Astra Komponen Indonesia (Juli 2012 - Juli 2014)
·     Assistant Laboratory at Electronics and Computer Laboratory (2016 - now)
Personal Skills :
·     Able to work individually or as a team
·     Good communicating
·     Very adaptable to a new environment
·     Good at teaching
Other Skills :
·     Computer Literate : Windows application, Delphi, Java, Microsoft Office

APPLICATION LETTER AS A TRAINE IN BMW GROUP MALAYSIA FOR SALES DEPARTMENT
BMW GROUP MALAYSIA
Dear Sir or Madam :

I am writing this letter to apply as a trainee in your company’s program in a sales department. I am a graduate student from Gunadarma University, I am studying in the department of computer engineering.

I can work individually or as a team, good communicator, I am an expert in the field of transaction and promotion. Studying in the department of computer engineering I also have an IT-based skills such as programming and networking.

I am joining this program because I was interested by transaction activities, searching for a experience in the sales or economy field and the most important reason is , I want to have more connection with other people so that I have more channel on joining company after this training

I am willing to be contacted and interviewed anytime.

Sincerely,


Wisnu Rahardian Pratama

BUSINESS ENGLISH ASSIGNMENT
PASSIVE / ACTIVE
1.      Simple Past Tense
     ·         Agung and his friend watched the Batman vs Superman movie on the cinema yesterday.
    ·         The Batman vs Superman movie was watched by agung and his friend on the cinema yesterday.
2.      Past Continuous Tense
·         Agung was asking me the question yesterday.
·         I was being asked the question by Agung yesterday.
3.      Simple Present Tense
·         Agung plays a ball every Saturday morning
·         A ball is played by Agung every Saturday morning
4.      Present Continuous Tense
·         Agung is writing the letter right now
·         The letter is being written by Anita right now
5.      Simple Future Tense
·         Agung will finish his work at 4:00 P.M
·         The work will be finished by Andrew at 4:00 P.M

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar